Nicolas Hamilton played a pivotal role in helping shape Project CARS into the authentic racing experience you can enjoy every day at home: the British racing ace has been assisting the development staff with his vast motorsports knowledge in his role as Project CARS Handling Consultant.
The latest Project CARS Update is rolling out now on Xbox. It will also be available soon on PlayStation and Steam.
Project CARS – Xbox One Patch 10.0 – Release Notes
• Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
• Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
• Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
If you dont have Project Cars you can buy for example on Steam